Silvermonkey
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2013
- Messages
- 5,606
- Reaction score
- 13,867
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Eastern Massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro, XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
This one has me stumped...so I thought I would tap into the collective wisdom of all you T-Net'ers.
I found this very small coin or token in a patch of woods near my home in Eastern Mass. It weighs about 1.6 g, and has a diameter of about 15 mm. On one side you can see what looks like a bird in flight, with the words " Ten Cents" written below. The other side is in even rougher shape, but there appears to be some lettering around the rim. It rang up a 45 on my AT-Pro. If you have some ideas about what this object is, I would love to read your reply. Thanks!

I found this very small coin or token in a patch of woods near my home in Eastern Mass. It weighs about 1.6 g, and has a diameter of about 15 mm. On one side you can see what looks like a bird in flight, with the words " Ten Cents" written below. The other side is in even rougher shape, but there appears to be some lettering around the rim. It rang up a 45 on my AT-Pro. If you have some ideas about what this object is, I would love to read your reply. Thanks!


Upvote
6







