I found this and can't really make an ID on it. I reads 11 04 on my SE PRO, but I can't find anything that helps in any of the published tables. The last photo shows the size in relation to a dime. Thanks for any input. 
(need to get off my tail and get another) 
Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()

Not sure either.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()
Looks thick, and also doesn't have the edge of a hammered coin, so not sure what it is. Maybe a tack.![]()

Timekiller said:Not sure either.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()
Looks thick, and also doesn't have the edge of a hammered coin, so not sure what it is. Maybe a tack.![]()
It's a odd piece is why I held on to it. O'well back in the junk drawer.
![]()
And I do agree his bead work looks of spanish origin.Although there is other coins with beads as well.I'm ready to find some more of these little guy's or there big brother would be nice.Been a messed up year for me buddy.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:Not sure either.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()
Looks thick, and also doesn't have the edge of a hammered coin, so not sure what it is. Maybe a tack.![]()
It's a odd piece is why I held on to it. O'well back in the junk drawer.
![]()
Maybe an early, kinda solid, domed button. But I do agree, junk drawer!![]()

Timekiller said:And I do agree his bead work looks of spanish origin.Although there is other coins with beads as well.I'm ready to find some more of these little guy's or there big brother would be nice.Been a messed up year for me buddy.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:Not sure either.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()
Looks thick, and also doesn't have the edge of a hammered coin, so not sure what it is. Maybe a tack.![]()
It's a odd piece is why I held on to it. O'well back in the junk drawer.
![]()
Maybe an early, kinda solid, domed button. But I do agree, junk drawer!![]()
Ps. I see they got your avatar right for Banner finds.Mine got put down as a half penny for some reason.![]()
![]()
Pss.Maybe I should post it in what is it to have Id.![]()
Later![]()
Yea got to look at the bright side.Although work just seems to keep pileing up for us.But at least it will soon be cooler so maybe I'll have enough left in the tank to feel like going afterwards if nothing else.It should slow down some as well.I'm ReadyIron Patch said:Timekiller said:And I do agree his bead work looks of spanish origin.Although there is other coins with beads as well.I'm ready to find some more of these little guy's or there big brother would be nice.Been a messed up year for me buddy.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:Not sure either.Iron Patch said:Timekiller said:I'm just tagging along cause I found something like it awhile back at a early site.Never thought much about it but after looking at it again I see some faint design in it,it has also been clipped.Only have cell camera good cam has had to many trips out on the boat(need to get off my tail and get another)
![]()
Looks thick, and also doesn't have the edge of a hammered coin, so not sure what it is. Maybe a tack.![]()
It's a odd piece is why I held on to it. O'well back in the junk drawer.
![]()
Maybe an early, kinda solid, domed button. But I do agree, junk drawer!![]()
Ps. I see they got your avatar right for Banner finds.Mine got put down as a half penny for some reason.![]()
![]()
Pss.Maybe I should post it in what is it to have Id.![]()
Later![]()
Yeah but there's still the Fall! You see it getting better?
Yep they got my banner finds correct, and not too bad on yours assuming the denomination is right. The word token could have been added maybe. Those tokens are considered as Farthings, Halfpenies, and Pennies. Thinking a little more I believe your find because of the size and style probably was a Farthing, and in that case I guess it is wrong.
Yea I don't know where you found it (type of place)
Sometimes it helps.But Ip said nothing about it's look as far as the patinia so I didn't either cause he's purdy good at picking up on that stuff.
