What's new

Coin Ring how to

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Does anyone have the link to the two-sided coin ring web site. I've posted it here but can't find it, I believe the one I'm looking for is a pdf. My harddrive crashed and I lost all my favorites, I have been through google and have seen a million pages just not the one I'm looking for. If someone saved that link to their favorites I would appreciate it. HH Mark
 
Upvote 0
Silver_Fox sent it to me about a year ago but I didn't save it.... :o
 
TF yea thats where I got it from. I may have found it but my puter needs something to open a pdf and it won't let me download Adobe Acrobat for some reason- I've tried 3 times and each time it throws me offline. Ain't puters grand LOL. Gonna have to go get some coin before I take my shotgun to this %$##&$#%$%!!!
HH all, Mark
 
You're in luck!!
I can help you with your puter problem, I'm an expert at fixing puters. The solution is simple. Take you a 10 lb sledge, wind up and take a swing at the computer with all your strength. If you do this corectly, you'll never, ever get another error message from that puter again!
Hope that helps! 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom