What's new

Coin Roll Hunting Interruptis !!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Tuesdays are my day to pick up boxes of halves. Today started out with a early morning dip in the cement fishing pond. I got out and attempted to get back inside. My darling wife(her words) had locked the house before going to work. Here I am trying to find a way into my own house. No luck for me. I spent almost 10 hours awaiting her return from work. Before you Mensa members ask why I didn't just go next door and call, I was short one piece of clothing that would have helped . I have ladies living on both side of me and I don't know either of them well enough to ring their doorbells naked.

I know have that bright red,freshly steamed lobster look. The bank tellers should appreciate my thermal glow.

Cheers, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Hahaha, great story! Next time, at least keep a pair of pants or a towel with you, if not your keys :laughing9:
 
I have had a similar situation, but only in boxers and found a piece of sheet
metal to unscrew the mailbox enough to reach inside to unlock the door.

I know how you feel. I bet it won't happen again.
 
think i would have had to break a window, then call and get it replaced. as slow as some of the repairmen move around here it would have probably took at least 10 hours to get it repaired but at least i would have gotten inside where it was cool. (it's triple digits here)
 
I love your suggestion. They probably make larger windows where you live . My big old butt fits thru the sliding glass door but the rest of the windows would be a tight squeeze. I can just imagine the Youtube video of me stuck breaking into my own house. My thermometer on the back porch hit 102 during my stay out there. Jim
 
wow dude that had to be torture, and yes my windows are good size. i am no small man either so i can relate
 
LOL :laughing7: At least you got rid of the tan lines. Hahaha.

Golden Silver
 
Even Jethro Bodine wore trunks when he dipped in the cement fish pond. :icon_thumright: Of course he would have had to deal with Granny if he skinny dipped. Take a lesson from Jethro. :laughing9:
 
Papa....another very entertaining post from the master!!! :laughing9: This is funny. :laughing7: :laughing7: Were you skinny dipping Papa....wahoooo??

What in heck did you do all day?

"My darling wife"........ :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Bonnie, when you have nothing to hide(double meaning eh ?) the urge to swim au natural is fierce. I found every square inch of shade which was minimal. The Terminix guy came into the backyard so he has a new story for the old campfire. No cellphone on him. I guess it is time to hide a key or a brick to throw. Glad to see you siphoning all the silver from the bayous.
"Let the good times roll" My best to Randy, Jim
 
I'm just glad you didn't have your camera with you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom