What's new

Coin? Token?

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea about this one. I am thinking a token, or love token? Its brass I believe. And just about the size of a nickel. Says RJD across the front, and I cant make out anything on the back. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
 

Attachments

  • token.webp
    token.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 283
  • token2.webp
    token2.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 270
Looks like a copper that was engraved.
 
Upvote 0
I originaly thought it was a engraved copper, but it has remnents of a silver color on the front of it. Not sure if you can see it in the pic but it would be on the engraved side.
 
Upvote 0
mainer said:
I originaly thought it was a engraved copper, but it has remnents of a silver color on the front of it. Not sure if you can see it in the pic but it would be on the engraved side.


Could still be, just with some silver plate. Are you going to hp it?
 
Upvote 0
I tried the HP, but nothing knew. Probably one of those things we will never know.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom