What's new

Coin trivia....

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, Tuesday night I went to trivia with some of my golf buddies. We were in the middle of the pack going into the final question. Category was Coins & Collectibles!! I told my team to bet it all.. Q: Whose face was on the half dollar before JFK? Hmmmmm.... We jumped all the way up to 2nd place...= pitcher of beer and a dozen chicken wings!!! Being a coin nerd pays off again!!
 
Upvote 0
LOL, nice call, I bet those wings and beer never tasted better!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
OH Sweet!!!....So what was the answer?...... :thumbsup:
 
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
OH Sweet!!!....So what was the answer?...... :thumbsup:
ill answer that! it was whoopi goldberg! err wait, was that the quarter? maybe it was bush :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom