What's new

Coin? Who, what, when, where?

Rhody28

Greenie
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what this is but it appears to be a coin that was attached to a small piece of heavy paper with thread. I have not removed it from the card but have photographed the front and back of the card to document the writing. Any information would be appreciated!

My first time using the attachment feature. Hope I am doing this correctly.
 

Attachments

  • Coin card back 2.webp
    Coin card back 2.webp
    234.6 KB · Views: 107
  • coin on card.webp
    coin on card.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Coin card back.webp
    Coin card back.webp
    222.7 KB · Views: 91
Can't help with any infro. but I like it. Seeing it attached to cardboard brought to mind that years ago hunting a vacant lot, I kept getting a solid "pull tab" signal that I would keep skipping because I was tired and did not want to dig it. Wrapping it up for the day returning to the truck I hit that same spot again and thought "what the hell" I'll dig one more pull tab and I'm done. Well.....turned out to be FOUR Chinese coins attached to cardboard inside a plastic bag that had been in ground for quite some time, it was an "eye opener". A good and pleasant memory.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe a Chinese Feng Shui Coin carried around for good luck?
 
Upvote 0
You can match up the symbols on it and get an approximate date for it.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom