What's new

COIN WISH LIST

gmanlight

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
823
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
I got a 1864 2 cent piece today to take off my WISH LIST, excluding gold cause we all want it . haha
What are some coins on your list and why

Buffalo nickel Because thy are common and i cant hit one
Large Cent Just neat I do have LG Canadian cent 1/2 credit :icon_jokercolor:
1700s silver The history
******* Hit a 1816ish Half Penny Token today pic on coin forum ******
 
OK i guess i am alone on this one so take the Buffalo off my list Got a dirty no date today
Add any silver half. So far my predictions are better than the weather man :D
 
gold escudo and silver pieces of eight

indian gold 5 dollar coin
 
silver coins of the 1800's. Just like to find some....Matt
 
Any Pre 1800 American coin
Any Shipwreck Coin from the 1715 fleet/Atocha
Any Gold Coin
Any 20 cent piece
Any Half Cent.....

Need all these......anyone feel like sharing =P
 
I wish I could dig anything older than a wheatie. Which I haven't so far.
 
Mine is a 20 cent piece. ANy of the years 1875 - 1878

and a few other odd and hard to find coins like this.

HH,

Dave
 
Roadquest said:
Would like to dig up a 1805 SM 5 5tems 1/2 cent :tongue3:

DEF. a nice coin. I have a 1804 Half Cent. I have not a clue which variety it is.

My coin wish would be any early 1800's coin pulled from my secret little parcel.
 
The copper corner

Sniffy do a search [The copper corner ]then click on price list a lot of info on old coins
Sorry i don't know had to do a link.
I would love a 20 cent piece but that's a long shot
 
These are the ones I would like to find just to fill in the empty spaces on my U.S. list.

1/2 cent piece.
3 cent silver or nickel.
20 cent piece.
Bust silver.
Gold coin.
 
Any "Dukat" coins I would love to find. (gold)
Anything around 1700's and older is also welcome. :thumbsup:
 
Eu with the age and history of country i would think you have a good shot of some real oldies.
Best of luck Mike
 
gmanlight said:
Eu with the age and history of country i would think you have a good shot of some real oldies.
Best of luck Mike
Yes, true. However authorities do not really like that you search in old places. So it can be hard to do it legally.
I've been lucky so far actually. In summer I think relic hunting will be my main activity since there are no summer jobs available. ;D

You could say:
1800's is real easy to find reasearch wise.
1700 is fairly easy
1600 is real hard
1500 there are no maps left, or only a few...A archive burned down many years ago
 
One of those Post-1982 Lincoln Pennies I've heard so much about. Either that, or a 1900 Lesher Referendum Dollar.
 
I will happily accept any coin that is silver or gold. Thank you! 8)
 
hi sir,

since i have found 2 chain cents,and few old american silver my goal is a 1792 half disme. i will find one this year.

henry
 
PA said:
hi sir,

since i have found 2 chain cents,and few old american silver my goal is a 1792 half disme. i will find one this year.

henry


Henry,,

You very will may find an 1792 half disme this year. When you go out with a positive attitude. The finds
always seem to be better. :coffee2:

Clayton
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom