Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife says I have a hole in my head Too......

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. That's a Russian coin. Could easily have been battle made.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. That's a Russian coin. Could easily have been battle made.
A guy shot in the leg with change in his pocket. Coin and bullet removed from wound and carried as a keep sake till lost definitely makes for a better story! :)

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A guy shot in the leg with change in his pocket. Coin and bullet removed from wound and carried as a keep sake till lost definitely makes for a better story! :)
As long as you arent the main Character in the story looks like it deflected just enough to LOL I dont think he walked for a while

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do you remember the story of the young Lt. aboard the Confederate submarine Hunley? He was wounded in the leg at the Battle of Shiloh in the War of Northern Agression. A gold dollar piece saved his life that was carried in his pocket that was given him by his sweetheart. He would carry this bullet for good luck wherever he went. The bullet dented the Gold coin. Later on the Lt. transferred to one, and the last crew that went down with the Hunley. The Lt.'s remains were found among the other crew members when the submarine was located and recovered. His remains were identified by the bent good coin found among his remains where his pocket would have been. He still had it with him after all these years. I didn't mean to hijack this thread, but it was eerily close. Great find of the coin with the bullet hole. My apologies if I upset anyone.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a cool story MyMom had a walking Liberty half that someone in her family had in there shirt pocket which also had a bullet dent in it I saw it and she said it saved his life from a stray bullet. That was wierd I dont know what evr happened to that coin. Hello Jack sorry lol

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well they weren’t a very good shot:laughing7: nice coin

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used