coincrawlin
Sr. Member
Coincrawlin's Super Search **Updated 12/18 - The End**
Since I've got next week off from work I decided I would do a super half dollar search (for me anyway). My goal is to search at least 20 boxes. Picked up six boxes yesterday, got ten to pick up from a bank outside my normal area next Tuesday, and will order several more from my usual banks next week as well. I'll keep a running tab here as I go through them.
Did two boxes last night. The second box was probably my second best box to date just by quantity pulled.
12/9
Box 1: (1) '69
Box 2: (2) '64's
(2) '65's
(1) '66
(7) '67's
(5) '68's
(1) '69
(1) '87-P
12/11
Box 3: (1) '41 WL
(1) '67
(2) '68's
(1) '69
Box 4: (2) Bens ('60 & '62)
(3) '64's
(1) '65
(2) '66's
(1) '67
(4) '68's
(3) '69's
(1) '77-S clad
Box 5: (1) '57 Ben
(2) '64's
(3) '65's
(4) '66's
(5) '67's
(3) '68's
(3) '69's
(1) '87-S clad
Box 6: (1) '64
That's it until next week! Happy Hunting to all
Since I've got next week off from work I decided I would do a super half dollar search (for me anyway). My goal is to search at least 20 boxes. Picked up six boxes yesterday, got ten to pick up from a bank outside my normal area next Tuesday, and will order several more from my usual banks next week as well. I'll keep a running tab here as I go through them.
Did two boxes last night. The second box was probably my second best box to date just by quantity pulled.
12/9
Box 1: (1) '69
Box 2: (2) '64's
(2) '65's
(1) '66
(7) '67's
(5) '68's
(1) '69
(1) '87-P
12/11
Box 3: (1) '41 WL
(1) '67
(2) '68's
(1) '69
Box 4: (2) Bens ('60 & '62)
(3) '64's
(1) '65
(2) '66's
(1) '67
(4) '68's
(3) '69's
(1) '77-S clad
Box 5: (1) '57 Ben
(2) '64's
(3) '65's
(4) '66's
(5) '67's
(3) '68's
(3) '69's
(1) '87-S clad
Box 6: (1) '64
That's it until next week! Happy Hunting to all

Attachments
Upvote
0
I want boxes like this.







