Coinlok bags for cheep

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Found these on eBay and have bought a few. If you ask the seller, he will ship 100 of them for 12.35. The bags cost 19.99 for 50 of them. The bags are just over 50 cents a piece which is cheaper than any place I've found online. Just passing on some helpful information to my CRH friends who need bags.

Coinlok 12 x 20 Federal Reserve Approved Plastic Coin Bag w Handle Pack of 50 | eBay

Upvote 0
Man, I would hate to have to buy. My bank gives them to me by the dozen. They banned me from dumping thousands of halves in the machine so they asked that I use bags, which they offered for free.

I get them free, your banks must not like you!

Lol wow... :p haha. I guess they dont want to give me 15 bags a week, but whatev, theyre not to expensive

Actually I make like $6 more if I out my 5,000 copper penny lots in a coin lok bag. Thanks for passing this on! I will probably buy a lot!

I have a couple thousand of really good bags. I'll post a pic of them tomorrow. I could sell them how ever many fit in a flat rate box for .60 cents a piece. The shipping is flat rate is I think 13? Dollars - I'll see how many fit. Or make a trip up to l.a. And after we shoot the **** about coin - we can make a transaction right there?

ive processed over 2,000,000 dollars in halves and never bought any bags, always get them for free :-) Hell the bank orders the box of them for me.

Whenever I go to the bank (almost every day) I pick up as many as I can. The ones I bought are a heavier duty. I find when I'm shipping pennies for sale they seem to fair better. When I opened a business account last year some checking company was offering 50% off the cost of a order. When I placed a order for a couple thousand bags they didn't like that.

ive processed over 2,000,000 dollars in halves and never bought any bags, always get them for free :-) Hell the bank orders the box of them for me.

That is odd they are selling them....I dropped off my dectecting Finds last week and the lady asked me if this was somethign i was going to do all the time, and i told her that i metal detect, so she went back and gave me about 20 of them for my future visits...I think it was because she had a hard time dumping my coins in the bags from my canvas bag...but still...I never knew there was a market for them

Usually they cost .55-.60 cents, so here they were 40-50 cents, a great find :P

People like me who get um for free, if you have a ton of extra bags send them to omega so he don't have to buy none. I dont have extra bags to spare or else I would.

Ya send me 100-200 bags XD I'll pay for shipping haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back