Nov 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats tuff question I had a prism 4 great machine found lots of items with it also very light to, the Fisher ive heard lots of great things to & I like it has a vdi #'s so it will prepare you for later on If u get a higher end machine in learning the #'s i think u might get more from the Fisher myself just my opinión, whites does though make awesome machines customer service is real good to. Both great machines good luck u can always just get both should be able to get ur money back on the one u dont want

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had many Whites, and looking forward to picking up a MX5 really soon. Never used an F2. But Whites are super nice, and I am sure the F2 is too. It is popular for a reason. Get what you can afford and improve your skills while you sabe more money.

FreeMindStuck

Jan 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an opportunity to get a coinmaster for around $75-80 but really like the fisher f2. I can't find one for less that about $140...is it worth the extra $60+ dollars? I know it has a few more features but I'm torn and need advice from some veterans!

Thanks

I haven't seen the f2 in action. But I have a buddy that uses a coinmaster pro and it is a great machine. He finds all kinds of great things with it.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've owned both. NO comparison! The F2 is much more impressive IMO. I'd spend the extra 60 and the get the Fisher.
Whites makes some GREAT machines. The CMP isn't one of em. Sorry!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've owned both. NO comparison! The F2 is much more impressive IMO. I'd spend the extra 60 and the get the Fisher.
Whites makes some GREAT machines. The CMP isn't one of em. Sorry!

Good to see ya back fella been a while

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions