Coins and Relics found my coil

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

With the beautiful Massachusetts Fall weather today, I hunted a farm field for 7 hours. The signals were plentiful, unfortunately most were junk. The “Detecting Gods” did give me a few nice Relic keepers. The silver dimes were flowing and wheat cents found my coil multiple times. Two of the more interesting relics were a Gold plated (worn off) Bull Durham cigarette Bull charm and a sports medal. The sports medal has Greek writing and a runner on the front. The rear of the medal has a number of 36079.

Thanks for looking and as always GL & HH

Regards,

Doc

CAM00779.jpgCAM00781.jpg

Upvote 13
I don't think I've ever seen 6 barbers found in one day before. That's just cool!

A 7 hour walk on a beautiful day.......finding silver, wheats and relics........must have been like heaven.
Great huntin', Doc............

I have to agree, six Barbers in one hunt is amazing. Congrats.

One GREAT hunt. Don't see them too often at all.

Congrats, Doc! The weather has surely been splendid the past couple of days. Enjoy! -Lisa & John

Better walk it back out I have a feeling you missed a lot of silver. Congrats on a nice hunt!

Hello Kingdkid1611,

I think you are right! This year's fall turn of the soil has been amazing! I'm going back today for another 6+ hour hunt.

Regards,

Doc

Hi Proff; Glad you did good. Look forward to hooking up. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back