Coins..Coins..Coins!

Yard Digger

Dec 20, 2009
Manila, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with Bounty Hunter Headphones and TX-2002 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: I just got home from spending the afternoon hunting a park in a nearby town. Best hunt I've had so far. 4 quarters, 2 nickles, 6 dimes, and eighteen pennies, $1.88 total. I don't think this park has ever been hunted. I probably could have found more but had to put some distance between me and a jack hammer that was going out there. I couldn't here my signals while it was hammering.

Have ya noticed how eat up with cancer a lot those pennies are? From somewhere in the '90's on up just don't last long in the ground. I believe I'll be going back there pretty often.
Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays,
Yard Digger
P.S. And oh yeah, here I am posting finds for the second day in a row. ;D
(Edited-Forgot to add the picture)

Attachments

• Coins1.jpg
    Coins1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Yard Digger said:
:hello: I just got home from spending the afternoon hunting a park in a nearby town. Best hunt I've had so far. 4 quarters, 2 nickles, 6 dimes, and eighteen pennies, $1.88 total. I don't think this park has ever been hunted. I probably could have found more but had to put some distance between me and a jack hammer that was going out there. I couldn't here my signals while it was hammering.

Have ya noticed how eat up with cancer a lot those pennies are? From somewhere in the '90's on up just don't last long in the ground. I believe I'll be going back there pretty often.
Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays,
Yard Digger
P.S. And oh yeah, here I am posting finds for the second day in a row. ;D

Pennies used to be made of copper, then copper prices started to rise and they started to make them from Zinc, which corrodes faster.

Floodcitykid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread