COINS FOR YOU TO FIND

5AD2E859-7536-4509-9829-13D92160AEF9.jpeg

Ill be down there Aug 21-26 but more so south myrtle beach...

Cool idea :)

South like surfside?

I'll need the peyton manning cypher key please. Wheres the map....no Forrest finn like poems ?? Cant we drop them in Smith's cove for drayton to find. !!

Someone will like finding them

I'm here and searching. Nothing good yet.
Several other dudes out here

Today is the one year anniversary since I met Jeff Earnhardt, and went to Hilton Head. I don't reckon I'll ever go to a beach again...to scary. Good luck to those who search!

Too scary? Really?

Too scary? Really?

Let me tell you this: I'm a country boy from the middle of nowhere, Appalachia Kentucky. I see trees, mountains, streams, dirt, ridges, and peace and quiet. At the beach, it's flat, sandy, vast and seemingly endless, noisy, and overrun by fat middle aged people on vacation, and screaming kids with plastic shovels. I wished for a quick and speedy death when I found out all of the stories I've heard about metal detecting on the beach, finding Spanish coins, surrounded by hot teenage girls was a lie. That much water, flat land, fat people in way to small bathing suits, sand, pull tabs, and a Happy Meal toy, and I'm away from the mainland, na-ah. Not again.:laughing7:

Happy beach hunting!:laughing7:

One bracelet and three earrings, none of value
First beach I’ve been on that has so many bottle caps

I beach hunted one time at Tybee Island and the only thing I found was that my DFX coil was not waterproof! Give me the farm fields and woods any day!

I love it! I have left a mercury dime behind at a couple of my favorite spots... once I thoroughly pounded them of course,lol. I have even made around 10 small(1/4oz or so) copper ingots stamped with my maker's mark(I'm a jeweler) my initials and the date and I leave those random places I go detecting, hiking etc... I wonder if one will ever show up on TNet? I'd be in if I was going to Myrtle Beach... I bet a lot of tnetters will be out there looking! I often think of burying a "treasure" in my life... Obviously not a million dollar hoard, but maybe a few pieces of my handmade jewelry and some silver coins etc. I'll be sure to post that if I ever decide to do so. Man, now I wanna go to myrtle beach!

Last day, coins deployed and finally found something

[ATTA
CH=CONFIG]1745711[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_192843413.jpg
    IMG_20190823_192843413.jpg
    811.8 KB · Views: 79
Is it a good one ??

Silver ring, unknown stones

Wish I could go there and look

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread