ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No... but i knew someone long ago... and heard stories...

Problem is... you cannot enter the areas where he found them... he was / worked there in the 60 -70''s.

The areas are and have been "off limits" to non personnel since then.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you actual mean the beaches at cape canaveral, they are restricted like ARC said, and they don't mess around. It is federal property.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes you are correct, But coins have been found on the beach there by workers, in the 50 and 60s Gold and silver both, just looking for other sporting information

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago some vacationing family from out of town was at jetty park and one of their kids was digging in the sand to make a sand castle and he found a bunch of gold coins.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the 2004 hurricanes i found some very large timbers on the beach at the cape which i believe belonged to a 800 ton ship.i pulled several bronze spikes out of them.the dunes had washed away and the timbers were exposed.a week later they were buried again.I also found a rudder post that still had copper sheathing and copper nails in it.I walked many miles to bring that piece back.now i know how survivors felt walking north with their belongings or treasure or both.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the 2004 hurricanes i found some very large timbers on the beach at the cape which i believe belonged to a 800 ton ship.i pulled several bronze spikes out of them.the dunes had washed away and the timbers were exposed.a week later they were buried again.I also found a rudder post that still had copper sheathing and copper nails in it.I walked many miles to bring that piece back.now i know how survivors felt walking north with their belongings or treasure or both.

Year of all those hurricanes good satellites images were made could still be in GE historic imagery. I found more than just old timers, just north of Cape Canaveral property was a visible wreck in shallow water.

Reactions: ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Year of all those hurricanes good satellites images were made could still be in GE historic imagery. I found more than just old timers, just north of Cape Canaveral property was a visible wreck in shallow water.
Yep... I was told that wreck had been long ago found... wreck yes... but was not of the era / time period of historical or value.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be some treasure scattered around the area of the Cape.

Reactions: ARC

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a list of all the NOAA aerial photos that were taken after all the hurricanes that hit florida and other gulf states as well up the entire east coast.Best is to download the images to see them unless you have a really fast computer.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, they do have a lot (list of hurricanes) especially time period we mentioned here.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_08111.jpg
bio lab road...mosquito lagoon !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wreck could have breached the dune and went in the lagoon....this is fishing guide secrets !! Some guys have found coins on the beaches along biolab road !! Just sayin !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread