coins i dont know the date from

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
the power of force metal detector/brand name storm troopers incorporated detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it a token or a medallion. This bridge had a grand opening in 1934 but a lot of the memorabilia came from the 1940's. Do you have anyway to post a pic?

OP
OP
D

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
the power of force metal detector/brand name storm troopers incorporated detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes if this site has a app in the apple app store then yes

OP
OP
D

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next coin i dont know is a jeanne d arc souvenir la patrie montreal thats front back is lisez la patrie ce numero y sera publie and me not knowing french i dont understand it and also theres some numbers on it 62731 and on the front theres a little flag with numbers with 1429 which i dont think montreal is made in that time

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its from the 1890's, its a token that is actually quite rare. They have sold for around $20 to $30. The price is made on supply and demand. If a collector were looking for one and you have it in good shape you may sell it for more.

OP
OP
D

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the next coin i dont know is a Molson Slo-Pitch thats front back Niagara falls Optimist club. next coin i dont know might as well put two together front Evanston Bus Company and the back High School Student Fare and thanks

OP
OP
D

dudemanrel

Greenie
Mar 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another coin i dont know the date from front which i think is the front olympic trust of canada trust olympique du canada back wrestling lutte and i like to say i want the date and how much its worth but i appreciate knowing the date first and thanks

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don,

Thanks for the two sites that you mentioned above.

I've bookmarked them for future reference....

Here's another great site.

Numista

Free and easy registration.

You can use this site to make an inventory of your collection, Search for ID and swap with others worldwide.

I do all 3.

I've had over 65 swaps and currently have 2 parcels coming from France at this time.

Before you do swap, if you choose to do so, be sure the other swapper has a good rating.

I've only been burned once, early, and it stung enough that I now "do the homework." :thumbsup:

My user name on that site is the same as on Treasurenet.

Best Wishes to all,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread