What's new

Coins: Silver and copper and silver watch.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! To everyone!
I start to publish my finds this year. Coins: Silver and copper and silver watch. Please stay touch for knowing more about the story of beach treasure hunting. Thank you for looking and I remain your friend.
 

Attachments

  • 10032014001.webp
    10032014001.webp
    487.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 10032014002.webp
    10032014002.webp
    505.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 10032014003.webp
    10032014003.webp
    502.4 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
Nice coin finds, Hamid.

What is the coin in the bottom right of the second photo?

Lorraine
 
Nice coin finds, Hamid. What is the coin in the bottom right of the second photo? Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine, It's silver coin. Good luck :treasurechest:
 
I'm amazed you found a clad US quarter in Morocco!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom