A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2020 #21 Cha Ching
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2020 #22 Ba da bing
K Keith Jackson Hero Member Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 756 Reaction score 882 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: Other Apr 20, 2020 #23 Coinstar magnet said: Keep trying is what I say....it may depend on the times you check....sometimes after people return from work is a good time....may you find a hoard! Click to expand... I know that at one of my local stores there is an employee who will check the tray during the day. I have seen her do it on a couple of occasions.
Coinstar magnet said: Keep trying is what I say....it may depend on the times you check....sometimes after people return from work is a good time....may you find a hoard! Click to expand... I know that at one of my local stores there is an employee who will check the tray during the day. I have seen her do it on a couple of occasions.