What's new

Coinstar cup overfloweth with silver quarters galore -

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I take back any negativity I’ve mentioned about Walmart. Hope no one noticed me scooping the bounty out of the reject cup, silvers hitting the floor and my scrambling to pick ‘em up!
Saturday, Feb 9th, around noon.
 

Attachments

  • 0095CA7D-2A91-48FB-9943-88A84A51CA16.webp
    0095CA7D-2A91-48FB-9943-88A84A51CA16.webp
    270.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 5989770A-9366-4486-9779-FAB8B794CEA4.webp
    5989770A-9366-4486-9779-FAB8B794CEA4.webp
    253.6 KB · Views: 134
Probably a stolen collection dump.....
No telling what’s in the internal dirt cup.
Make nicely nice with a manager, get yourself a compelling story as to why they need to get in there and give you the goods....
You might strike out, or strike it rich....
 
Dang even the Canadians are silver.
 
Killer find, congratulations now if only the coinstar in my area will start producing
 
Holy bat dip what a haul

Been watching some 60’s Batman episodes lately
 
Fantastic haul and congrats! I noticed that the 1963-D Lincoln Cent appears to have an Out of Collar strike error and wonder if the other Cents have similar errors and that is why they were rejected!!??
 
Fantastic haul and congrats! I noticed that the 1963-D Lincoln Cent appears to have an Out of Collar strike error and wonder if the other Cents have similar errors and that is why they were rejected!!??
Nooooooo! Now I have to dig that Lincoln outa the change jar and look!
 
It’s people like you who keep me checking, and people like me finding only clad, if anything
 
Nice score dude! I've become a CoinStar hunter lately because of rakes like this.
 
Freakin awesome score
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom