Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sure didn't feel like a hoser when these were waiting for me in the reject tray... image.jpeg
I was happy to find these...no doot aboot it!

where ya been lately Dave?

Free money is free money Dave. :thumbsup: I always check the coinstar at the store.

The kicker is...I needed the 2008 and 2009 for my book...Woo Hoo!!!
All I need now is the 1922, 23, and the elusive 1993, and 2010....sweet!

Also...total freak out moment... After I took the pic, I set my IPad down, on top of the Canuck coins....
A few minutes later, I pick it up, and the coins are stuck to the side...who knew that Canadian coins were magnetic...and I had no clue that the device is a giant magnet...only on the sides though... My clad doesn't respond... I love Canada.

Cool finds Dave. I only know of one Coin Star around me and I never go in that grocery lol.

Last edited:
fake coinstar finds I suppose

Canadian coins eh.Nice finds friend ,HH guy,I have a little collection of Canadian coins.Don't come across them too often.

Knowing Dave, he probably paid $2 for those.:tongue3:

fake coinstar finds I suppose

I got witnesses... The snowbird who planted them for instance...and the cashier, who think
I am destitute, she also sees me checking the vending machines.:dontknow:

No.... Can't even get these on eBay.....

Maybe you can send them to Scrappy.
He can bury them with his Rosies??
Sorry, , I just couldn't help it.

Make sure you spend the Canadian pennies here in the states. Absolutely worthless in Canada. nice score. BTW, the newer ones are steel and not copper.

Make sure you spend the Canadian pennies here in the states. Absolutely worthless in Canada. nice score. BTW, the newer ones are steel and not copper.

I realized/remembered that after the fact....freaked me out after my Friday night drinking contest.
I was like Whaaaat?:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back