What's new

Coinstar silver

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the Coin Star at Kroger about once a week, never anything good....just sticky clad:BangHead: Today I finally got my first Coinstar silver:hello2: 1943 quarter!! 101_9148.webp
 
Gotta love that. Easier than digging in the dirt. Way to go!
 
Hopefully getting the first outta the way opens the flood gates...
 
Nice job. The machines by me are usually empty.
 
Congrats cooper!

I'd like to ask a question while we're here. I've got a couple of ziplocks full of beech clad. I've been interested in checking
out the coin machine thing for, some time. I'm thinking of going in and dumping a $1+ clad in the machine and taking out
everything that's not accepted. Catch is I want most of the change to go through. Should I tumble it first?
 
Congrats cooper!

I'd like to ask a question while we're here. I've got a couple of ziplocks full of beech clad. I've been interested in checking
out the coin machine thing for, some time. I'm thinking of going in and dumping a $1+ clad in the machine and taking out
everything that's not accepted. Catch is I want most of the change to go through. Should I tumble it first?

Not sure I tumble and then roll mine, I have never used a Coinstar....I just check em when I go by
 
Boom baby thats what Im talkin bout
 
Congrats and a silver quarter to boot!!!
 
Way to get the silver flowing.
 
Way to go Coop hope you get more soon.

I got $1.31 US from the local Kroger coinstar this morning. Scooped it up and glanced and saw all American coins, so was hopeful but it was all clad and not too sticky.

Not sure why they were rejected or picked up from the reject tray but I figured I can put those funds towards my next beer purchase.

Always have to check - my 12 year old son got a silver roosie a few weeks ago.

Pete
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Big score!!!!! NICE :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom