What's new

Cold Early Morning Hunt produces first gold for 2012

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach at 7am for 9am low tide 25 degree wind out of the NW Waves quartering from NE? First gold for 2012
The Kyle earring is 14k 1.4 grams 30 coins the two outside quarters are Bicentenial center one is 1966, two junk jewlery.
5 little tiny things are cheap earring backs and a larger earring back.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
sorry, keep the gold its too cold 4 me!!
lol, ill take the gold. nice job! urdaboss
 
Burrrrrrr! Hardcore! Nice job :notworthy:
 
Nice Job BC, :thumbsup: Save some treasure for me.............. I'll be staying in Somers Point for a few days in little over a week, it's been awhile since I've been to the Jersey Shores.
 
OBN said:
Nice Job BC, :thumbsup: Save some treasure for me.............. I'll be staying in Somers Point for a few days in little over a week, it's been awhile since I've been to the Jersey Shores.
OBN going into AC or OC NJ for your hunts? Southern NJ has beed sanded in! Lets see if those PI's can out smart the amp? I am hunting Northern Ocean County!
 
Congratulations on that gold earring find, BCNJ!

Lorraine
 
congrats on the gold bcnj..... i made my annual nj beach hunt last sat and sunday.....lots and lots of clad on the slope,all of it was deeeep....$16.00 in 2 days....no jewelry,no gold....conditions on new years day morning were perfect...gentle breeze coming of the land which held the wave action to a minimum....
 
I heard about an abandoned amusement park on a pier in NJ, and that people are diving at the end of this pier and just making out like bandits by selling the really old and rare tokens that were just dumped when they went out of business. Have you heard of such a place there? Saw it on TV doc a while ago. Good luck.
 
Congrats on the gold...in 2012 I'm going to try to do more water hunting then I've done in the past. Maybe I'll see you on the Jersey shore...good luck this year.

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom