What's new

Cold Indian, Barber, & more….

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I started the hunt it was 28 degrees. The old pounded site was about half covered with the white stuff. So I worked the green areas. I was pleased with the finds. An 1867 Indian, a 1902 S Barber dime, 4 wheats, 46, 46, 55 S, 55 S, an arcade token, an old key, some clad, several misc, and the flattest sterling ring I ever found.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3832.webp
    IMG_3832.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3834.webp
    IMG_3834.webp
    173.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3835.webp
    IMG_3835.webp
    126.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3836.webp
    IMG_3836.webp
    172.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3837.webp
    IMG_3837.webp
    135 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3839.webp
    IMG_3839.webp
    124.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3840.webp
    IMG_3840.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3841.webp
    IMG_3841.webp
    157.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3842.webp
    IMG_3842.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3843.webp
    IMG_3843.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 138
Totally out of season there buddy
 
Damn nice haul!!
 
Nice getting out early again, love it when the ground softens up - congrats on the old coins, silver and relics, and semi-key IH!
 
Starting out strong!!
Congrats on some nice early keepers Mike.
 
Cool digs Mike
 
Not a bad day of digging at all.
 
I would be out in the cold too for finds like those.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom