Cold today but still...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It was cold out there this morning. It would not have been so bad but for the wind. When I could hunt in an area that was shielded it was nice but most of the time I was out where the wind could get me and it was chilly. STILL.... I got my goal today. I didn't think I would at first. I did find 2 toy cars right off the bat and then a Chuckie Cheese token. This token had to be a very recent drop because it is still pretty and shiny. Then I got a few pennies in-between the pulltabs I was getting. I also found a zipper pull, the end from a shotgun shell, one staple - of all things, and some other odds and ends. I didn't think it was going to get any better and decided to move on to a different area before leaving. Viola! 3 quarters - bang, bang, & bang! A couple of dimes, a nickel and YES YES YES my final quarter for my goal. Ahhhhh life is good. Now I'm home drinking a hot cup of tea and pretty proud of my self. Funny how the little things in life can lift you up! ::)

JunknMoney012009.jpg

I ended up with $1.42 in clad for cash. I'll take it! Come on gng's... show me your stuff! :wink:

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Glad you reached your goal. Have you gone out everyday this year?

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
mumszie,

glad you were abel to get out; neat group of finds.

Wind. >:(
Connot do anything with a wind now. Cold is nasty but
I do not enjoy being out, even in the summer, if there is
a constant heavy wind. :icon_scratch: Not sure why?
Old ;D

have a good un...
SHERMANVILLE

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you were able to get out and do some hunting. It sure beats 5 above zero here in Ohio today.

HH,Ringfinder

Jan 1, 2008
Alexandria Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
mumszie said:
It was cold out there this morning. It would not have been so bad but for the wind. When I could hunt in an area that was shielded it was nice but most of the time I was out where the wind could get me and it was chilly. STILL.... I got my goal today. I didn't think I would at first. I did find 2 toy cars right off the bat and then a Chuckie Cheese token. This token had to be a very recent drop because it is still pretty and shiny. Then I got a few pennies in-between the pulltabs I was getting. I also found a zipper pull, the end from a shotgun shell, one staple - of all things, and some other odds and ends. I didn't think it was going to get any better and decided to move on to a different area before leaving. Viola! 3 quarters - bang, bang, & bang! A couple of dimes, a nickel and YES YES YES my final quarter for my goal. Ahhhhh life is good. Now I'm home drinking a hot cup of tea and pretty proud of my self. Funny how the little things in life can lift you up! ::)

JunknMoney012009.jpg

I ended up with $1.42 in clad for cash. I'll take it! Come on gng's... show me your stuff! :wink:

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
very nice job on meeting your goal!!!!! :thumbsup: Couple more hunts and you will be wanting silver rings as your next goal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread