Cole and I

D

Dc1013

Attachments

• Cole Everette Capps 220.jpg
    Cole Everette Capps 220.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 902
Cole in time will be my rockhunting buddy hopefully he will enjoy the hobby as much as I do.

Cole is adorable but where are you? All I see is a red shirt and Cole! lol Welcome to Mugs and looking forward to seeing what you two find!

I don't like my pic taken to much.Nobody needs to see my ugly mug.Cole is better lookin than I am

NO fair!! lol I know the feeling...I try real hard to stay on the shooting side of the camera myself! Thanks for at least sharing Cole's mug with us! :thumbsup:

Here you go Cynangyl here is my mug

Attachments

• Cole Everette Capps 217.jpg
    Cole Everette Capps 217.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 879
Welcome to TNet. Hope you get a chance to show us your points. Where do you hunt in general?

Burdie

Hey Mo,
You oughta have a BIG grin with a cute little guy like Cole sitting on your lap!

Congrats!
rmptr

I'll see if I can post you a picture of Beavis, OUR little baby boy!
Bless his pointed little head. ;D NOT :tongue3:

ADORABLE! and dad your MUG is just fine too so dont be shy! Cant wait to see more pics!

WELCOME!

Oh, what a little cutie Cole is. Yep, he will grow up following you around to your favorite hunting spots.

Welcome4.gif

Attachments

• Welcome4.gif
    Welcome4.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 746
Cole....you are one heck of a cutie. Hope that you can post more pics of that little one....before you know it he will be hunting points right beside ya. WELCOME!!!! :thumbsup:

Cole is just so adorable. There is NOTHING ugly about your Mug sweetie.

Molly.

Glad to see you to got a decent choice in ball teams!
Great pics.

Happy Hunting out there.

Find that Flint.

Steven

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back