dakotama95
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I have an old White's Coin Getter that I would like to sell. It is in great shape and still in the original box. I have the owners manual and everything. It doesn't look like it was used very much if at all. The serial number on it is CG 02549.
I am selling this for a friend and was just wondering what it might be worth. I know there are a few collectors on this site and I would be happy to consider your offers.
Thanks for your help in advance.
I am selling this for a friend and was just wondering what it might be worth. I know there are a few collectors on this site and I would be happy to consider your offers.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Paul's about right on the fetch price, but it all depends on who's lurking on ebay at any given time. There are times when you'd get no bids at all. 






