What's new

Collecting Foreign Coins

sphillips

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
1,127
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really make an effort to collect, have just accumulated a bunch over the years. What is the best way to save these other than a bucket, some kind of coin album or what?

Thx for any input, Steve
 
Most of mine are kept in 2x2's sorted by country, denomination then by year in old card boxes marked in sharpie by continent. Higher valued/denominations in a 2 1/2" coin binder also arranged.
 
I 'salt' the beach with them in areas I've hunted (out?) for years; to keep the intruder TH-ers off the scent of where the goodies are.
Don......
 
I 'salt' the beach with them in areas I've hunted (out?) for years; to keep the intruder TH-ers off the scent of where the goodies are.
Don......

Shame on you don:laughing7:
 
I 'salt' the beach with them in areas I've hunted (out?) for years; to keep the intruder TH-ers off the scent of where the goodies are.
Don......

LOL
 
I have thought about making a treasure jar that I bury with a lot of my found foreign coins for a future detectorist to find. Or set up a treasure hunt for some little kids.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom