What's new

Colonial coppers and a FUGIO! !

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit my go to cellar hole since the owner moved a bit of dirt around. Who knew one bucket load of dirt would be so target rich! Nabbed a couple KG III's, a KG II, some button and a Fugio Chain cent! !! I'm pretty stoked! I'm not sure which variety, so any help with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot for looking guys and as always, HH!





 
Upvote 42
Congrats on the Fugio! That one's on my WTF list (want to find list)
 
That's a whole hand full of coppers. Well done sir.

Congrats on the Fugio.
 
Thank you all very much! I didn't even have a chain cent on my bucket list because I didn't think there was any chance of digging one here! So happy to have it!

Not quite the same but, I dug an 1858 Prince Edward Island Trade Token here in Vermont so why not a Fugio in Canada. You probably wont dig another...............

VPR
 
Congrats on the Fugio. That's one I'm still waiting to cross off the list too. My buddy found one the first year we started hunting together (his first year) and I was happy to be there to be able to ID it for him in the field. Hopefully some day one will end up in my pouch. I agree with the no water advice above. Water is the last thing you should put on a ground found copper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom