What's new

Colonial Relics, seated silver, jewelry and more!

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I finally took a stab at my first metal detecting video from a hunt 2 weekends back. I thought I'd share the link along with my normal pics. You'll also find the close ups of the items in the video. I hope you enjoy it.

The seated dime and the silver ring I managed to get live.

Can anyone ID the mark on the pewter spoon handle?

 

Attachments

  • 20160225_170059.webp
    20160225_170059.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160225_170116.webp
    20160225_170116.webp
    59 KB · Views: 114
  • 20160225_170126.webp
    20160225_170126.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160225_170133.webp
    20160225_170133.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160225_170157.webp
    20160225_170157.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 20160225_170358.webp
    20160225_170358.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 20160225_170351.webp
    20160225_170351.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20160225_170341.webp
    20160225_170341.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 20160225_170251.webp
    20160225_170251.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 20160225_170225.webp
    20160225_170225.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 20160225_170401.webp
    20160225_170401.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20160225_170408.webp
    20160225_170408.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20160225_170417.webp
    20160225_170417.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160225_170530.webp
    20160225_170530.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20160225_170540.webp
    20160225_170540.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160225_170633.webp
    20160225_170633.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 20160225_170620.webp
    20160225_170620.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 20160225_170608.webp
    20160225_170608.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 20160225_170558.webp
    20160225_170558.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160225_170652.webp
    20160225_170652.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 20160225_170710.webp
    20160225_170710.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20160225_170716.webp
    20160225_170716.webp
    63 KB · Views: 121
  • 20160225_170729.webp
    20160225_170729.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160225_170739.webp
    20160225_170739.webp
    102 KB · Views: 108
  • 20160225_170848.webp
    20160225_170848.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20160225_170837.webp
    20160225_170837.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 20160225_170835.webp
    20160225_170835.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 20160225_170821.webp
    20160225_170821.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160225_170806.webp
    20160225_170806.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 20160225_170909.webp
    20160225_170909.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 20160225_170916.webp
    20160225_170916.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 20160225_170921.webp
    20160225_170921.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 20160225_170939.webp
    20160225_170939.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20160225_170956.webp
    20160225_170956.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Upvote 30
photo_camera.gif
Nice finds but really great photograph's!
 
Excellent array of finds. You did a great job cleaning those; enjoyed looking at the close-up pics.
 
Very nice selection of coins and relics. Congrats!
 
Great collection of relics, are you scanning them to get such clear pictures?

Believe it or not I take those pictures with my cell phone, a Galaxy S4 to be exact. One thing I started doing since I got it as a gift for X-mas was to start using a 216 bulb LED panel light. It really illuminates the relics up great. After that, I just take two pictures of each item and take the best of each pair and delete the duplicate. Crop it and I'm done. Here's an Amazon link to what I got.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FJ0RGD0?tag=treasurenet01-20
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom