Bharpring Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2016 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 5,902 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, GA Detector(s) used XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2018 #1 Here are the finds that I dug the other day. I believe the period to be late 1700s to early 1800s. Does anyone know what this piece of brass with engraved measurements could be part of?
Here are the finds that I dug the other day. I believe the period to be late 1700s to early 1800s. Does anyone know what this piece of brass with engraved measurements could be part of?
Tedyoh Bronze Member Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 1,670 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2018 #2 Nice haul! If I had to guess I'd say some thermometer with a weird scale....if you put it against a modern thermometer I bet the 2 and 22 will be pretty close on both. Upvote 0
Nice haul! If I had to guess I'd say some thermometer with a weird scale....if you put it against a modern thermometer I bet the 2 and 22 will be pretty close on both.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 19, 2018 #3 1812 Infantry button! Awesome dig! Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Mar 19, 2018 #4 Now we're metal detecting Congrats on the great finds. Upvote 0
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Mar 19, 2018 #5 Congrats my man! That infantry button is one sweet find. Upvote 0