What's new

Colorado Hunters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter l2hunt
  • Start date Start date
L

l2hunt

Guest
Anybody still hunting out there or is the ground getting to hard for ya? Went to a couple reservoirs and walked away with some clad. Think I'll start doing some research for next year! Happy Thanksgiving eveybody:wave:
 
I'm done for the season I think. There is some street work on a major corner that I saw yesterday that I thought about checking out but would feel weird being right there on a major corner detecting.
 
it has been warming up here lately, but havent done any detecting other than around the house to keep the detector warm. :) ready to get out and do some real dirt fishin though.
 
Went out to City Park on March 14. Ground was great! Digging 5 to 6 inches with no problem!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom