What's new

Columbus Day Gold

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to the beach for an all day water hunt with BigMike and Davidfl. Beautiful day...91 degrees with calm, clear 81 degree water. We started at 8 AM and an hour in to the hunt I met up with David and asked him what he had so far. He said he had a few coins, a pull tab, a junk earring and the gold ring he was digging right now. I asked him if it was a mid tone and he said yeah, a solid one. He shook out his scoop and said there it is. I said your lying and looked in his scoop. He had an 18k, 6 gram gold band. Ive been on a gold drought the last few hunts but at 5 PM I broke the drought with a 7.2 gram 9k gold ring in the scoop. It was marked .375 and its the first 9k ring ive found...it looks hand made. Mike got a big tungsten carbide ring. The crowds were good for this late in the season. We had a great time but we always do no matter what we find....good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0132.webp
    IMG_0132.webp
    160.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0142.webp
    IMG_0142.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0143.webp
    IMG_0143.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0135.webp
    IMG_0135.webp
    176 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0136.webp
    IMG_0136.webp
    72 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0137.webp
    IMG_0137.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0138.webp
    IMG_0138.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0139.webp
    IMG_0139.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0140.webp
    IMG_0140.webp
    94 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0141.webp
    IMG_0141.webp
    125.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0144.webp
    IMG_0144.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome ring! A lot of nice finds!
 
I knew you had a good one when I saw you pumping your fist and the bucket in the air just didn't know it would be that big and unique. Beautiful and I'm glad the drought is over. Can't wait to get back out there..... Way to go bro.
 
I knew you had a good one when I saw you pumping your fist and the bucket in the air just didn't know it would be that big and unique. Beautiful and I'm glad the drought is over. Can't wait to get back out there..... Way to go bro.
Yeah, not that valuable being 9k but it was worth a lot to me to break my drought...it sure was a pretty sight in the scoop...lets go somewhere Friday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom