Coming back with some finds

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it has been almost two years , after laying my wife to rest of 15 year who lost her battle with cancer I decided to put down the bottle and rejoin the game of life as we know it. I purchase three new detectors , XP deus , Minelab Safari and the Minelab ctx 3030 . I decided I am selling the XP deus anyone interested hollar at me , but keep the Minelabs. Today will be the first test run with the Minelab CTX ... recently I got out on three different occasions to a few old spots that the owners told me I always am welcome back with exclusive permission . First time out 1790's property I score some flats buttons total for that site to date 112 .Second time out , I get phone call from one of best friends Deadheaddigger ,who invited up his way to hit a few of his good spots , and scored a couple 3 ringers and some clad and a flat button and a cool lead piece with a guy riding a motorcycle . Third time out back to the 1790's site scored a few more flat buttons and a piece of a Medieval shoe buckle dating 1550-1650 awesome find and piece of a really old lock plate. So all in all a great start getting back in the game and I also have a 1730's site lined up for a few weeks from now that Uylsses Grant stayed at which was a tough one to obtain permission due to other detectorist sneaking in on his property ,but after some talking I was able to open the door to a great site. And I also have a small 10 acre parcel lined up for me and Deadheaddigger which used to be a slave quarters with the cemetary on the property ..So hopefully should have some great future post ...coming up ! Thanks for Looking...

Attachments

• IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    635 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3453.JPG
    IMG_3453.JPG
    690.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    899.7 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 22

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great finds and I'm glad to see you get back in the game. Life is a very rough ride and the detecting addiction can be very therapeutic and much healthier than the other. We look forward to your future post.

HH, RN

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for your loss sir.

You got some really nice finds. The motorcycle guy is VERY interesting. If you get a chance, a side pic would be most appreciated. I believe this is what you have, and it's really cool, IMO.

I believe it is a Barclay, but not 100% sure.

They come painted as soldiers (pic attached) and police which are painted blue, yours appears blue in the pic.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your wife and the battle with the bottle. I'm glad to see you have turned to the detector to ease your mind. It works for me. You have been on some early sites there. Civil War bullets and buttons are cool, but give me the early stuff.
I predict cut Spanish silver if just around the corner for you :thumbsup:

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding finds!!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry for your loss, happy you're up and moving forward. Nice finds! Looks like some rich hunting ground.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You managed to pull out some nice old relics....good job! :icon_thumright:

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. The escutcheon fragment looks like a horse with no legs.

OP
OP
Ifoundit69

Ifoundit69

Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Quindy , good to be back among friends again .

OP
OP
Ifoundit69

Ifoundit69

Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And many thanks to all the kind comments , much appreciated I have always enjoyed the good people on TNET ya'll have always been a great !

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss, and glad to see you are winning your personal battle. Glad your back with your detector, and congrats on your most recent finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread