What's new

Coming soon

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
11,353
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Athena is coming to visit grandma soon! July 7th or thereabouts! Had to post a new picture of her! :D I think she is kinda cute! ;)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 245.webp
    Picture 245.webp
    62 KB · Views: 290
Kinda cute? She adorable. Looks like she just gave us all a great big kiss, bubles and all :D. Thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks sis. Here is one of her and Doug together a while back. I am going to have to have Afton take lots of them together before he ships out. I miss him already :'( Time to go mow the lawn or something! ;)
 

Attachments

  • athenadougfeb11.webp
    athenadougfeb11.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 272
shes more than kind of cute!
 
Athena - goddess of wisdom and military victory - cute and smart! What more could a loving grandmother want in a grandbaby?!
 
Fantastic !! You've been blessed cynangyl :D
 
Love the photo Cyn. I can tell se's going to be a spoiled little angel come July. ;)
 
I do believe Cyn is going to be in "7th Heaven" around to July 7. Up until then, she'll be absolutely zonkers waiting for that cutie of a Grandaughter to arrive ;D

Enjoy every second of you visit together! :-*
 
beavis said:
Fantastic !! You've been blessed cynangyl :D

You nailed it Beavis....I have indeed, been very blessed! :D

TreasureTales said:
Athena - goddess of wisdom and military victory - cute and smart! What more could a loving grandmother want in a grandbaby?!

ummm her daddy visiting WITH her! ;) lol Imagine HIM naming her eh? He has a World of Warcraft character named for her even! I rather think she is just perfect myself! ;)

stoney56 said:
Love the photo Cyn. I can tell se's going to be a spoiled little angel come July. ;)

oh come on! You don't think that I would spoil her do you Jeff?? lol Oh yeah! to major proportions! Muahahaha

wesfrye53 said:
I do believe Cyn is going to be in "7th Heaven" around to July 7. Up until then, she'll be absolutely zonkers waiting for that cutie of a Grandaughter to arrive ;D

Enjoy every second of you visit together! :-*

Absolutely! I will enjoy every second of the weekend I am allotted!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom