What's new

Coming to Chatanoogie today

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I am helping my sister in law move to Oolatah (sic) Tenn. today will be in area, about 9pm. Just wanted to warn fellow T-netters ;D. And I do have room for my 'tector. :thumbsup:
 
It,s Ooltewah , lol , and welcome to Tennessee I hope your visit goes well . I,m in Cleveland about 15 - 20 minutes north of there .

Mac
 
notgittinenny said:
I am helping my sister in law move to Oolatah (sic) Tenn. today will be in area, about 9pm. Just wanted to warn fellow T-netters ;D. And I do have room for my 'tector. :thumbsup:

You're up kind of early for a "Day" time move... ;D
 
Back in town again, my %$^(**(@@@))++ knees would NOT allow me to walk the hilly terrain, let alone detect. Spent my weekend visiting Missionary Ridge, Some choo choo depot, And a big 'ol lake that runs about 200 miles that I can't think of the name right now. All in all I thouroughly enjoyed the 86 degree weekend. Left Ooltewah at 8:15 am this morning,had the A/C on,,,, pulled into my driveway at 7:15 pm this evening, with the heater on...... :'(.........NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom