What's new

Commemorative Half Dollars with pictures

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Here are a few pictures of commemorative half dollars I have found in 13 months of CRH and searching over 295,903 ($147,951.50) in half dollars. This average equates to one commemorative half for every $24,658 or 49,317 halves searched.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00300.webp
    DSC00300.webp
    24 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC00301.webp
    DSC00301.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC01374.webp
    DSC01374.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC01375.webp
    DSC01375.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC01376.webp
    DSC01376.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC01377.webp
    DSC01377.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC01379.webp
    DSC01379.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC01380.webp
    DSC01380.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC00300.webp
    DSC00300.webp
    24 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00301.webp
    DSC00301.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC01374.webp
    DSC01374.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC01375.webp
    DSC01375.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC01376.webp
    DSC01376.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC01377.webp
    DSC01377.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC01381.webp
    DSC01381.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC01382.webp
    DSC01382.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC01383.webp
    DSC01383.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC01384.webp
    DSC01384.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
Those are some pretty amazing finds. It is unbelievable that Commemorative coins make it into circulation. But I am glad coinss like that do, it gives us a chance to find them. Some day maybe I will get lucky and find one.

P.S. your coins and Comm. Box is on the way.(shipped today, Sat.). They said you should receive it on Thurs.

Good Luck,
Jason
 
That's alot of money and a lot of searching. Those are nice. I've never seen one before
 
That is so cool, congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice! I've searched about the same amount as you but only gotten an 1893 Columbian Expo and the '86 Liberty
 
I love finding comemoratives, but only one to my credit so far. 1946 Booker T Washington :). Nice collection, thanks for showing them off.
 
WTG. I went through about the same amount of halves ($136,269.00) and started almost a year ago. I didn't find a single commemorative or 1970's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom