What's new

Commeratives?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 4 all of them are the George Washington 250 Birth.

How many do you have?

I think this is my niche' gonna start looking specifically for them, wheeling and dealing for them.
 
Upvote 0
Just two - the 95 Civil War and a recent find, the 1920 Maine Centennial. Must not be too many up this way but there sure are a lot of post 2001 coins...

Maine_Jim
 
Just clad commems. Ellis-3, atlanta olypics-3.

Golden Silver
 
15 (one dollar commemorative and fourteen half dollar commemoratives)

$1

Ellis Island 1986

Halves

Columbus 1992
Booker T. Washington 1946
Lexington-Concord 1925
Bic. of Congress 1989
Statue of Liberty 1986 - found four
World Cup 1992 - found three
50th Anniversary of WWII
Civil War Battlefields - found two

-Brian
 
I've found 1 1947 Booker T
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom