What's new

common non silver IKE dollars an ebay, worth more than face

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
"unsearched"? "Possible years..."?

There's only 25... what does he me "unsearched"?
 
Tabfry said:
"unsearched"? "Possible years..."?

There's only 25... what does he me "unsearched"?

He means unsearched for mint errors I would guess. He already put non silver and wasn't specific on dates, so just average IKE's.
 
Coinlover said:
coin dealers pay $1.05 for ikes.
Not any I called, no one was even interested. I did some auctions on ebay. One $20 roll went for $24.50 and another went for $25 not much profit after all the fees.

I have now returned every IKE to the banks. They are all marked so I may see them again.
 
Coinlover said:
coin dealers pay $1.05 for ikes.

I've got two local dealers who pay 1.05 for every Ike I can bring them
 
Coinlover said:
coin dealers pay $1.05 for ikes.

I sold around 100 of them for $1.10 each last winter to a coin dealer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom