Navy Davey Jr. Member Joined Sep 3, 2010 Messages 54 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Here is my collection of old compasses no Chinese or Japanise Attachments IMG_1010.webp 37.3 KB · Views: 191 IMG_1011.webp 29.1 KB · Views: 180 IMG_1012.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 160
Rick (Nova Scotia) Silver Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 4,107 Reaction score 2,717 Golden Thread 3 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Omega, F75, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 #2 Well I don't often come to this forum, but was thinking of adding here my self... I'm guessing these were not all found ? No difference , NICE COLLECTION. For the record I have 2, both plastic, found...none.
Well I don't often come to this forum, but was thinking of adding here my self... I'm guessing these were not all found ? No difference , NICE COLLECTION. For the record I have 2, both plastic, found...none.