What's new

competition coming to Apush

Modern Day Miner

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver
I talked my sister and her roomate into coin roll hunting some halves in the Dallas area. Their very first 2 boxes they pulled out.

60 - 40%
8 - 90%

I think they are hooked. Sorry Apush I hope they don't venture into your territory. They are both teachers as well. In the Anna Texas area. I don't know if that is close to you or not.
 
Upvote 0
they are about 125 miles apart from each other. They are a lot closer to some of us than to Prof. Apush. This is a pretty big state, we have room for lots more CRHers. JP
 
Tell them "great hunting!" And, I am very glad to see they are teachers! Hope they begin to post soon!

And yes, Texas is a pretty darn large state :)
apush :read2:
 
Wow, talk about beginners luck. The question is, will they stick it out after 20 skunks in a row?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom