Competition Metal Detector Hunt Deming NM Mar 13 2022

OP
OP
treasurehuntingwithbillg
Nov 15, 2021
the one problem with being part of a club sometimes is that the older people, who have learned viciousness, and malice, and do it well, like to sometimes flex their powers and that happened this year at this meet, i was told by one visitor that he had been told I was injured and the meet was off, and that little tidbit is posted here on this thread. I myself, clean shaven and generally unrecognizable walked up on the lady at the info booth sunday morning as she told two of my hunters the meet was off, and one of the guys said yeah well he posted it online that some people were lying, he was not hurt and some club people were telling outright lies ...she about freaked out when i walked up then and said the meet is still going donna, i just talked to you about that three days ago.

i dont know if the deming locals had another hunt, maybe, they are like that, but one of my hunters said, hey you still living in columbus, and i said no i never lived in columbus, but one of the guys these people here say is me lives there. i have several hundred people, and maybe more, getting joy out of making trouble, they never had so much fun, and because i will not pal around with law enforcement, i am convinced law enforcement is at its core anti-gun, and really unamerican stuff, these people take a whack whenever they can, makes their day i guess. anyway some of the guys at this meet knew what was up, or what is up. i am certainly glad i entered the info here on treasurenet when it first happened.

some of the attendees were people checking on some complaints i have lodged with govt agencies in the last 5 years, they were people in govt who look into cartel disappearance attempts, and us postal thefts, especially by masonic groups who hold this place as holy because of some kind of number convergence, which is joke because the planet is wayyyyyy out of its intended orbit, so none of those numbers ever meant squat, they are ignorant ghouls with too much time on their hands.

Last edited:

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure what Bill is trying to say, I know 2 people who went, I was also going to go and spend a week rockhounding after, but had an appointment the next day, so I backed out, 3 1/2 hour drive from here to Deming, both friends had a great time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread