What's new

Complete Franklin Set

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was going to sell this but decided someone here would appreciate it more. I want to Trade Silver for Silver. I am looking to trade a Complete Set of Franklin Halves in a Dansaco Book for a resonable amount of 90%ers or 40%ers. Please PM me with Offers and I will let you know.

Thanks

JD
 

Attachments

  • IMG00719-20110222-2010.webp
    IMG00719-20110222-2010.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG00720-20110222-2010.webp
    IMG00720-20110222-2010.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG00721-20110222-2011.webp
    IMG00721-20110222-2011.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG00722-20110222-2011.webp
    IMG00722-20110222-2011.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
Did you complete the set by CRH? Just curious.
 
I bought a complete set of Franklins last February (24th according to my CC) from Ebay for $222.50 including shipping.

Silver was less than half of what it is today. I think I made out on the deal.
 
2Cents said:
I bought a complete set of Franklins last February (24th according to my CC) from Ebay for $222.50 including shipping.

Silver was less than half of what it is today. I think I made out on the deal.

Very good deal!
 
TRADED. Only better Deal would be to trade 18.50 in CRH finds for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom