BosnMate
Gold Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 6,942
- Reaction score
- 8,441
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I've had terrible luck with computers the last few weeks. Had a mechanical hard drive malfunction, lost everything. New computer lasted one day and I got the blue screen of death. They replaced that one with the one I have now, has Windows 10 on it, and the more I use it, the more I'm getting disgusted with windows 10. I've had a MAC in the past, and I just might go that route again, I'm certainly not happy with Microshaft right now. When I finally get used to the changes I suppose I'll feel better about it, but right now I'm not a real happy camper. My 16 year old grandson has no problems with it, and he got my gmail back for me, and has been a big help getting me back up to speed on this infernal contraption.
This is NOT right and they should fix it carte blanche. This is wrong. PERIOD. What say ye folks ?? I await. PEACE:RONB









