What's new

Condition fairy says no dice this time IP!

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I'll still take it! :headbang: Another Rev War King's American Regiment buton.


Funny thing is it's not from the site I got the last. It's a field that gave up one about 13 years ago to a friend who killed it that particular hunt, and I've gone back several times and got nothing. So it saved my day plus a little redemption from that place.
 

Attachments

  • po1.webp
    po1.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 210
  • kar2.webp
    kar2.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Upvote 38
It is what it is...and that ain't too terrible!
 
Love the look of the shield... is it from a saddle? :icon_scratch:
Too bad about the condition of the button.

Dave
 
It is what it is...and that ain't too terrible!


A touch better now. If I didn't have the ones I do I would be fired up with it, no question.
 

Attachments

  • kar2.webp
    kar2.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 142
Great digs! May you find more...
Peace ✌
P.S. Your camera �� is awesome! I just ran your prints. ;)
 
Great digs! May you find more...
Peace ✌
P.S. Your camera �� is awesome! I just ran your prints. ;)


It's a 14 year old Sony Mavica with .3 megapixels. :)
 
Nice button find any how!
 
It may not be as pretty as the other ones you have found, but will still look awesome beside the rest of the, in your collection. Very nice, IP
 
Is this from a different field than the other two you have?
 
It's the "it is what it is" scenario

You can't take anything away from it, looks like mine from the the Hill site
 
It's the "it is what it is" scenario

You can't take anything away from it, looks like mine from the the Hill site


Believe it or not it was from Mike's KAR site! We checked 5 places, all planted, LG king's site extremely quiet, and had to go somewhere. My idea was more to check out the next couple of fields, but were planted, and walking back ready to leave I find the button.
 
HEY THERE DIRT PATCH .THATS ANOTHER NICE FIND YOU HAVE THERE. ROUND BALLS AND BUTTONS ARE COOL ALSO.
 
Nice one..Right now I would settle for that…since I don't have one!! maybe a chance in the fall :-)
 
your Zouave bullet buttons are super. I dug a 19MM 2 piece last summer at my Civil War permission site in Ulster county, NY built in 1833. hope yours are marked. sold mine for $7.59
 
Excellent array of relics IP !! Love the shield.
 
Beauty hunt iP. Sheez you're killing it!

Steve
 
I would love to find a rev war button! I thinks pretty decent as far as condition goes!
 
Is this from a different field than the other two you have?


Yes it is from another field. I currently have 5 buttons in my case before it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom