What's new

Condition fairy says no dice this time IP!

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I'll still take it! :headbang: Another Rev War King's American Regiment buton.


Funny thing is it's not from the site I got the last. It's a field that gave up one about 13 years ago to a friend who killed it that particular hunt, and I've gone back several times and got nothing. So it saved my day plus a little redemption from that place.
 

Attachments

  • po1.webp
    po1.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 210
  • kar2.webp
    kar2.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Upvote 38
Yes it is from another field. I currently have 5 buttons in my case before it.

I started thinking about that later after I posted, meant the two that made the banner. Just got lazy and not clarifying what I meant, and now that you have a 6 pack of them it's a :occasion14: to you.
 
I started thinking about that later after I posted, meant the two that made the banner. Just got lazy and not clarifying what I meant, and now that you have a 6 pack of them it's a :occasion14: to you.


:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • kings.webp
    kings.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 79
:occasion14: Congrats on your KAR six pack. The image of the five you posted is pure eye candy. Emerald green and gold is my fav!
Keith
 
:occasion14: Congrats on your KAR six pack. The image of the five you posted is pure eye candy. Emerald green and gold is my fav!
Keith


I like the green one a lot too. We rarely get a button with a patina like that here out of the fields so for it to happen on a King's Regiment was extremely lucky. What was also lucky is the plan was not to hunt that day, but my guest who was visiting for a week said he seen enough sights and was ready to dig more dirt and that button was the result.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom