What's new

Condolences

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Another forum member here messaged me today and asked me to inform the others here that the wife of Jon Stewart passed away Sunday. She had been battling a form of cancer for quite some time. I’m sure this is why Jon’s posting has been limited and sporadic. Jon is a great guy and I wish him all the best during this trying time.
 
Upvote 0
Prayers His Way.

Kace
 
Condolences and prayers to the family.
 
So sorry to see that. Quite a blow,thoughts are with you.
 
My Condolences Jon.
 
Prayers for him and the family.
 
May God bless and comfort Jon as he makes his way through this valley.
 
So so sorry to hear of this Jon, my prayers go out to you and our family.
 
Thanks for the kind words. My Chris left me after 47 years. Words can't say how I feel right now. She was a farmer daughter who went to college and became an RN who worked as a nurse for 44 years.. We hunted artifacts during the winter months for 15 years ( she took 3 months off from work ) and could she find those small points. I am working on getting my head screwed on straight right now. Thanks again all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom