What's new

Confederate and Union Camp Civil War Finds

Dman

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
1
Location
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
VOL1266-X and I hunted a Confederate camp over the weekend. Then, we hunted a Union camp on Wednesday. The first two rows are what I found at the Confederate camp. I got one good carved bullet and a nice Gardner bullet. I also found a field cast Enfield bullet. Below the knife, are my union camp finds. Sword belt brad and a nice Eagle I button. I was feeling sorry for VOL1266-X on Wednesday because he had only found a few bullets. On the way back to the truck, the lucky dog found a nice Tennessee Veteran's pin. He has posted the pin on Treasure Net.
Thanks for looking,
Dman
 

Attachments

  • DSC00612.webp
    DSC00612.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 838
Upvote 0
Maybe there is another TENN pin at the Union CW site We will find out after the next rain or two in a couple of weeks. I still admire that CSA Gardner!!!
 
tsgman said:
Great hunt and finds Dman! Congrats, I got out for awhile and liked to froze to death, lol. Supposed to warm up to 50 Sat. we are planning on hunting all day, only managed about 1.5 hours today. Tim
Good luck on Saturday. It's suppose to be 35 for the high here.
 
Yeah. >:( Where'd all this cold stuff come from? :icon_scratch: It ain't suppose to be this cold here yet! :D

You guys are finding some amazing stuff up there! 8) GREAT button and lead, Dman!

Nana :wink:
 
Thanks for the close ups. Very cool. 8) Stuff I don't find up North here.

Metal Detecting is that way but I have learned...never feel sorry for your hunting partner for he is bound to find something much better than you on the next swing. :D :thumbsup:

Bob
 
You found some good relics! Nice saves!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom