What's new

CONFEDERATE BLOCK I FOUND AND MORE

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and SC Keith on a relic hunt today at a confederate camp site. Found this place last year 3 days before they planted the corn been chewing at the bit to get back in there. NEVER HUNTED!
 
Upvote 22
SOME DEEP IRON FROM THERE WILL COLLECT SOME OF IT AND POST IT.
 
I dont know what that means about having the account set up.
 
I dont know what that means about having the account set up.

I Honestly Don't Either :tongue3:

All I know is most Videos on YouTube, I just Copy &
Paste the URL up top & they open as a Video to click on here.

Look in our Music section if you don't know what I mean.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/music/


Then there are some Like yours & the Silverslingers for example that only leave a Link showing.

I figure somewhere in your YouTube account you have a Check in a Box that says your Videos can't be shared or opened fully on other Sites ?
again Only Guessing. I don't understand the workings at YouTube.
 
Last edited:
maybe so let me check thanks.
 
Works fine for me on my iPhone. I use Tapatalk to view forums and when I click the link it asks me if I want to open it in the YouTube App.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom