CONFEDERATE BLOCK I FOUND AND MORE

So jealous! Awesome site with some easy digging! You know the digging is easy when you don't have to set the detector down :)

For my own learning...how did you have the Deus setup for that site?

Oh, was that the same guy who was swinging an ATP before?

Add to give you a thumbs up on youtube...great finds :thumbsup:

Tom

sen 92 tx on3 but change it to 2 for awihle and then put it back at 3 was having some chatter with my hunting partner, 7 kh today is was the calmest.
reactivity on 2, silencer on 0, of course full tones, iron audio o, notch nothing and disc at 1 so I can hear the iron a must for the relic hunter imo,did I forget anything?gb at 90 preset ,ground reading was 86 . this was a good calm program for me today.

I think you got it all...and it all makes sense to me. Thanks for helping me learn!

im learning everytime I hunt too! this machine is very capable we just got to know how to tweak it! thanks for the support.

Your like an old hand with the XP. Even the guys in the U.K. are impressed.

You are getting me psyched for fall relic hunting in VA (can't stand the heat, ha, so I gotta wait 'til it cools off...so it's the sand for me now)

it was not the same guy who found the dime. SC Keith is my hunting partner all the time look him up on tnet he has some banner finds a very accomplished relic hunter whos taught me most of all I know about relics,sites, and research.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back